Tuesday, June 4, 2013

A Little Introductory Somethin'

In trying to decide a blog title I decided I'd like to make it punny. I like punny. I like punny things a little too much. And honestly, with a name like mine, it shouldn't be very hard, right? Welll....

Let's see. THE MADHOUSE. Except, I'm not really insane.

MAD FOR EVERYTHING. Overused.

MAD FOR ALL THE THINGS. or...better yet... MAD FOR ALLLL THE THINGS! But isn't that kind of infringing on someone else's blog. You know....this one?

Yeah...I can't use that.

The reason I wanted to name my blog that is because I'm in love with so many different things in this world. Alllll the musics! Theater! History! Archaeology! So many things. But the real question is...will this blog be about the things that I love, or about me? I finally decided on the title you see now because I thought it fit ME. I can be a little crazy sometimes, and life's thrown so many things at me.

One thing I do know for sure is that God is in absolute control of my life. I'll probably mention Him quite a bit in here. I don't really know what I'll use this blog for yet...but if God doesn't make it into a fair amount of posts, somethings probably wrong.

Solo Deo Gloria!

To God be ALLLLL the glory.

Oh wait.


No comments:

Post a Comment