Sunday, August 18, 2013

I Can Do All Things...

...through Christ who gives me strength.

And honestly, He must be giving me lots of strength right now because I hardly feel phased or crushed as my semester at home readily approaches.
It reminds me of the song "I am...persecuted not abandoned, struck down but not destroyed. I am blessed beyond the curse for his promise will endure,  and his joy's gonna be my strength"

What's interesting is that whenever I'm down, verses pop into my head--and I don't mean Bible verses. Song verses!! One that repeatedly comes back is a kid's song I sang in Sunday school & VBS all those years ago and had all but forgotten until last summer, when, again I was having money and school troubles.

"My God is so great, so strong & so mighty there's nothing my God cannot do!"

Wow. So, basically this fall I just need to trust in Him and His plan for my life.
Plus, in order to not be even more optimistic I'm writing a post a day over on my friend Hannah's blog The Daily Blah about what makes each day great. I'll link to those in this post once I write them :)

(8/27/2013 Side Note: I added a Daily Blah page over on the right hand side. Click on it for links to my posts and to read what the Daily Blah is all about)

No comments:

Post a Comment